Machine Monitoring, Without all the Fuss
Chatter is a cloud-based platform that helps machine shops visualize their data in realtime to increase productivity, without the headache of complicated integration.
What is Chatter?
Chatter is a machine monitoring platform built for small and mid-sized machine shops. Chatter monitors machines in real-time, collects productivity metrics, and sends notifications for various events in your shop. We've been building this platform for over a year now, and using it every day in our own shop to fine-tune our algorithms and make sure that the data we provide actually improves productivity on the shop floor.
Once registered, your shop will receive as small box that will connect to your network and start sending machine data to Chatter. Setup takes less than 15 minutes per machine.
|Haas Pre-NGC||Haas NGC||Fanuc†|
|Cycle Time Reporting|
|Tool Life Management|
|Setup & Stall Detection|
|In-Process Inspection||Coming Soon!|
† Requires FOCAS Functionality (Standard on Networked Machines)
How is Chatter Different?
We built Chatter because the current IIoT monitoring platforms are focused on large facilities, and we wanted to make data insights accessible to small and mid-size companies. Here are our "key bulletpoints":
- Easy Integration - Each machine takes less than 15 minutes to set up.
- Useful Data - Our algorithm can detect if a machine is running, set up, stalled, or off-shift. All with zero human input. On top of that, we allow you to configure the KPI's you want to see on your dashboard, as well as set event-based notifications (production run complete, low coolant, alarms, etc)
- Clear Pricing - "Email us for a Quote" is the most frustrating thing ever. We post the prices for our nodes and cloud services online.
- Good-Looking UI - Seriously, who wants to stare at some thing designed in 1992 all day?
What is the Setup Process?
1) Register on the website. Once it's your turn on the waitlist, you'll recieve a link for onboarding.
2) Configure your machines and wifi, we'll send you the proper hardware once we have the correct information on your shop.
3) Plug it in! You should see your machine information display in the cloud immediately.
Our service is priced at $50/mo per machine. The physical connect node is provided to you with the price of the subscription.
If this all sounds cool to you, please register for Chatter Beta!
New Blog Post - "What is Chatter?"
Chatter is a machine monitoring and analytics platform geared towards small and mid-size manufacturers. The idea stemmed from my experiences running my own shop; I wanted machine monitoring that was easy to use (for me and my employees), cost effective, and easy to set up. On top of all that, I wanted data insights that were’t just focused on the delivery of raw data — I wanted realtime, actionable KPI’s.